Thank your body for all the hard work it’s doing!
Many patients have only had 1 cleaning this year because their first cleaning was scheduled during the mandatory shutdown.
Make sure you maximize your benefits ( & give yourself a little TLC).
Schedule your 2nd cleaning before the end of the year!
Call or Text 203-255-5999 to schedule.
- We ask that patients arrive 5-10 minutes early. We will not be able to accommodate late arrivals due to the high volume of patients that need to be seen.
- Please remain in the hallway until you are called in to the office to ensure you are walked directly to your operatory. If you would like to wait in your car and call (203)255-5999 to let us know you have arrived, we can then let you know when to come up.
- Please come alone to your appointments. If you have a companion, we ask that they wait in the car or in the hallway.
- If you are sick, someone in your household is sick, or you think you have been in contact with anyone that is sick, please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- When you are called in to the office, please look for the red tape that indicates where to stand in order to ensure social distancing.
- When your appointment is scheduled and upon your arrival, Covid-19 screening questions will be asked and your temperature will be checked. Anyone with a temperature higher than 100 degrees will be reappointed.
- Please use the hand sanitizer we provide upon entering the office. Please wear a face mask upon entry to the office and upon exiting. Please refrain from using gloves in order to prevent cross contamination.
- Upon being seated, you will be provided a hydrogen peroxide rinse. This has been recommended by the CDC and ADA in order to reduce viral loads intraorally and protect both patient and team.
- Upon exiting from your appointment, we ask that you exit via the door directly by the front desk. This will ensure social distancing of patients as they arrive and depart from their appointments.
- In regards to cleanings: Patients coming for their cleanings will notice that we are limiting use of the cavitron/ultrasonic instrument and will largely be performing hand scaling as recommended by the American Dental Association. When the ultrasonic is used, we will be using two suctions instead of one. Rest assured you will get a thorough and effective cleaning!