We hope you are well! We have missed you and look forward to seeing you soon.
In this email are important changes within our practice to familiarize yourself with before your next visit.
In order to ensure we have everything in place for our opening, we will be moving our opening from May 20th to June 1st at which point we will have all PPE and protocols acquired and in place.
Taylor will reach out to those who have appointments the week of May 20th to reappoint. We appreciate your understanding.
We are excited to announce that we have purchased two Jade Surgically Clean Air units that provide 6 stages of air filtration including: Hepa-Rx particulate filter, Carbon, Germicidal UV-C+, Hydroxyl Radical Reactivity Chamber, and a Revitalizing Negative Ion Chamber.
This six stage filtration will remove viruses including Covid-19, bacteria, dirt, and pollen in the air and improve oxygen quality in the office. We encourage you to visit the following link and familiarize yourself with these units:
Please review what to expect at your next dental visit:
- We ask that patients arrive 5-10 minutes early. We will not be able to accommodate late arrivals due to the high volume of patients that need to be seen.
- Please remain in the hallway until you are called in to the office to ensure you are walked directly to your operatory. If you would like to wait in your car and call (203)255-5999 to let us know you have arrived, we can then let you know when to come up.
- Please come alone to your appointments. If you have a companion, we ask that they wait in the car or in the hallway.
- If you are sick, someone in your household is sick, or you think you have been in contact with anyone that is sick, please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- When you are called in to the office, please look for the red tape that indicates where to stand in order to ensure social distancing.
- When your appointment is scheduled and upon your arrival, Covid-19 screening questions will be asked and your temperature will be checked. Anyone with a temperature higher than 100 degrees will be reappointed.
- Please use the hand sanitizer we provide upon entering the office. Please wear a face mask upon entry to the office and upon exiting. Please refrain from using gloves in order to prevent cross contamination.
- Upon being seated, you will be provided a hydrogen peroxide rinse. This has been recommended by the CDC and ADA in order to reduce viral loads intraorally and protect both patient and team.
- Upon exiting from your appointment, we ask that you exit via the door directly by the front desk. This will ensure social distancing of patients as they arrive and depart from their appointments.
- In regards to cleanings: Patients coming for their cleanings will notice that we are limiting use of the cavitron/ultrasonic instrument and will largely be performing hand scaling as recommended by the American Dental Association. When the ultrasonic is used, we will be using two suctions instead of one. Rest assured you will get a thorough and effective cleaning!
Thank you for taking the time to review these changes. Can’t wait to see you!